Wednesday, December 15, 2010

PASSION vs. FANTASY GAME

All I can say is WOW!!!
What a great game last Friday night in Jersey (yes… the Philadelphia Passion Play 30 minutes north in Trenton, NJ). The 4 hour drive and cold weather was definitely worth seeing the ever so lovely and talented ladies of the LFL fight it out on the Gridiron.
My congratulations go to the PASSION !!!! for their well fought win over the Orlando Fantasy final score 35-26. Many at the game said that the game should not have been that close. I will say however that the Orlando Fantasy in their inaugural season have improved greatly over their first game against Tampa in which they only scored 6 points.
I had front row seats to watch our lovely ladies score some impressive touchdowns and make some jaw dropping hits… Yes Jaleesa I’m talking about you.













Now for some Love!!!!
Huge Shout-out and Lots-o-Love to my Passion Girls:

Heather Perez (HP) – Hot, Beautiful and Amazing as usual. I love watching you play.





Jaleesa McCrary - The girl who’s picture I have to put up on my gym wall.…. I’m coming for ya baby J Once I make it on the Charm, it’s on… I saw that hit you put on Tiffani Hardin (as seen here Jaleesa Making the Bodies hit the Floor)… I’m not going to let that happen to me. You were amazing all night… I especially loved your tackle dance. J


Marirose Roach – Ms. MVP…. You get a special spot on my blog for being MVP. I’ll say it here too… You are amazing, it looked like you ran 60 yds, dodging all 7 of the Fantasy’s players, from one side of the field to the other to score a touchdown ( you made my highlight video Highlights and Touchdowns Link)… Great night and congratulations on MVP.
Everyone Else: Thank you for signing my Passion Jersey (and using my Green Marker)
 Love you all…. Rest up and get ready for Tampa.





-----------------------------------------------------------------
So… As we get closer to Vegas… I hope everyone got their tickets…. I did!!!
Let’s take a look at the standings. No one has clinched a playoff birth yet.

Eastern Conference
Record
Conference Championship Bound?
Philadelphia Passion
3-0
YES!!! They are going. They have the points and the Wins to go.
Tampa Breeze
2-0
They have to beat the Passion or the Caliente to secure a spot in the Conference Championship. If they lose to both, they are done.
Miami Caliente
2-1
They would need to beat the Breeze to have a chance, but then again their Net Points are really low… Highly doubtful they are going.
Baltimore Charm
1-3
Nope… But hopefully I will help take them next year.
Orlando Fantasy
0-4
Nope



Western Conference
Record
Championship Bound?
Chicago Bliss
3-0
YES!!! Clearly a force to be reckoned with. Chicago Blitz may have been a better name for the team. They are going to the Conference Championship.
Los Angeles Temptation
2-0
Have to beat either the Seduction January 1st  or the Bliss January 7th to go.
San Diego Seduction
2-1
Even if they beat the Temptation and Bliss, they would have to score a bunch of points to go to the Conference Championship. They are 64 points back from 2nd place.
Dallas Desire
0-3
Nope… Final record since their last game was cancelled.
Seattle Mist
0-3
Nope… Same as the Desire no more games this season.


So… Who do you think is going to Vegas? Comment Below.

No comments:

Post a Comment